I, Tony Clifford, will be moved out by the end of August, or at the very least have a definitive plan made with people for September.
This decision comes as my room is no longer a sanctuary but a gathering place. I have a very nice TV. 50 inches. And a PS3. Great for Blu Rays. I go to sit down and watch said Blu Ray. Upon opening door I discover one Shane Clifford, aka little brother, listening to music and playing MAG on my PS3...no bueno. Will not budge. And I'm a little tired of kicking his butt out the door. Not stress I need.
There are about 20 other reasons I can tell you that I want to move out but I'm not here to bore you with complaints. The reason why I haven't moved out as of yet is as follows:
1. Money - I quit my job in November. Not poor but rent would eat up any money I have within a year. I quit because the schedule didn't suit me with my filming being so sporadic.
2. Friends - Every single one of my best friends have proposed moving out. However, they never EVER have enough money due to the lack of employment. And when they are employed they like to spoil their girlfriends. SIGH
3. I'm moving to Cali in the near future- So why waste money now?
SO HERES THE SOLUTION.
1. Bought all the books I need to become a personal trainer. Perfect part time job for me.
2. I think I have enough friends, who are employed, to convince/harass one or two of them to move in with me.
3. If I'm moving to Cali...and I've never moved out before...is that really a good idea?
So the only thing I have to do is bust my butt for this Certification Exam and find roommates. Who wants to get a place!!!! Guys and girls either works.